Entrance to Serralves em Festa is via the gate in the Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa. The gate will open on 18:00 on Friday, 1 June, and will close at 22:00 on Sunday evening, 3 June.
- For further information you can go to the Welcome tent, located at the Entrance (B1).
- For any clarification, you can call 808 200 543, any day of the week, between 10:00 and 19:00. Calls will be answered continuously during the 50 hours of Serralves em Festa. We also advise you to consult our website at www.serralves.pt.
- The spaces where the activities are performed and the access paths are signposted throughout Serralves Park.
- In activities with limited capacity, access is on a first-come, first-served
- basis, up to the maximum number of participants. Activities with limited capacity are clearly marked throughout the programme.
- Guided visits are subject to a maximum number of participants and a special ticket must be retrieved on the day of the visit, from 08:00, at the
- Welcome tent in the Entrance (B1).
- Activities for children and young people are indicated throughout the programme with an X.
- The activities where Friends have privileged access are also indicated throughout the programme with an A.
- For safety reasons, visitors may not enter with glass bottles.
- No animals may enter, except for guide dogs.
- To ensure greater safety, ID bracelets for children will be available.
- These are distributed in the Welcome tent at the Entrance (B1) and must be filled in with the child’s name, parent or guardian and respective telephone number.
During Serralves em Festa, in the event of any emergency, accident, disappearance or other circumstances, please contact:
- Securitas security guards or police officers (PSP) in the site;
- Assistants properly identified with Serralves em Festa t-shirts and an "INFO” badge;
- The mobile medical rescue team of CUF Health. Emergency contact available 50 hours non-stop: 935 400 001;
- Fixed first aid posts of CUF Health, located next to the Entrance (C1), operating Friday, from 18:00 to midnight, Saturday from 08:00 to midnight and and Sunday from 08:00 to 22:00, and in the Prado (Meadow) (E7) in operation during the 50 hours of Serralves em Festa.